To host a global event safely, the planning needs to encompass multi-agency prevention, delivery and response considerations, including worst-case scenarios. London Fire Brigade has experience of working with our partners in the capital, nationally and with agencies from around the world, to ensure that their athletes, sportsmen and women and other visitors are protected at all times.
We understand the need to manage the impact upon the day to day business operations in the host city and upon the people who live and work locally, whose lives can be disrupted by the influx of visitors, the increased demand on public transport and the rise in the number of road users.
Through London Fire Brigade Enterprises we can provide consultancy services which will help you to:
- identify the risks and the measures required to manage them;
- create effective operational contingency plans;
- identify the correct level and type of operational resources for all venues and events;
- coordinate a community safety legacy by developing or improving relationships with local communities and targeting visitors to the country / city, during the event;
- ensure that regulatory fire safety and fire engineering measures are considered and applied in the design and construction of all new venues, including temporary and permanent builds.
We also provide consultancy on a range of fire service-related issues such as:
- Integrated Risk Management Planning
- Operational response
- Operational planning
- Operational resilience
- Operational assurance
- Contingency planning
- Emergency planning
- Business Continuity
- Community Safety education
- Community engagement targeting
- Youth engagement
For more information about our consultancy services please contact us email@example.com.